The Heart and Stroke Foundation has several online sources of information to help you, whether you have a history of heart disease, have a heart disease diagnosis, or work as a caregiver. Please click on the links below:
- Learn To Keep Your Blood Pressure Healthy
- Blood Pressure Wallet Card
- Heart and soul: your guide to living with congenital heart disease
- How to Find Reliable Health Information Online
- Women's HeartCare ™: Heart and Stroke Management and Prevention Guide
- The path to a speedy recovery
- Control of heart failure
- Diabetes and you: Manage your lifestyle. Reduce your risk.
- Tame stress
- Lifestyle changes to better control your blood pressure
- Take control - Reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- Breathe Fully: Stop Smoking and Live Smoke-Free
- Warning signs of stroke and what to do
- Early warning signs and emergency measures - for life
- Stress Test: To what extent are you able to manage stress?
- Living with cholesterol
To learn more about the Heart and Stroke Foundation, healthy living, cardiovascular disease and stroke, call 1-888-473-INFO (1-888-473-4636).