For whom, why?
Because it is important for us to accompany and train cardiac physicians, the Ivorian Heart Foundation responds to requests for training from other associations and companies helping sick children.
- Transmitting our know-how to doctors
- Accompany, advise and train heart disease associations at national and international level
- To institute and spread a good practice of this trade in order to favor a quality of presence of the doctors in the establishments
The training sessions are tailor-made according to the needs of the patient and the organization of the companies. These workshops cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Observation and coaching of patients in hospitals (in hospitals).
- The development of the specificities of the profession of physicians in the hospital
- Training in management functions
- An audit-assessment mission of the structure at the organizational level
- Accompanying the recruitment of members
The formation of associations already constituted
For many years, the Ivorian Heart Foundation has responded to requests for training from other associations of patients with heart disease. Always tailor-made, these training sessions are designed to enable the development of skills of the patients of the heart and to receive advice for a successful development.
Observation and coaching of patients in hospitals (in the hospital or in the workshop)
Development of the specificities of the cardiac profession in the hospital leading to the issuance of a "medical roadmap"
Training in Medical Management
Audit-evaluation of the structure at the organizational level.
The formation of emerging associations
The Ivorian Heart Foundation provides support to associations that wish to invest in this activity. The association accompanies them throughout the process of gestation / maturation of the project.
The assistance of la Rire Médecin covers various aspects: organizational plan, recruitment of doctors, initial training with the specificities of the profession of doctors in the hospital, followed by the first steps in the hospital. The Ivorian Heart Foundation continues to accompany these associations, more or less closely, during the two years following their creation.
For this training, the practitioners are all professional physicians with a strong experience in the field of heart disease.
Some of the associations and companies that have attended these courses.