Research and development
The Ivorian Heart Foundation wishes to encourage research around the heart disease profession. To be considered, research projects must be carried out jointly by professionals and researchers from the social and health sciences.
For whom, why?
The people who can submit a research project are:
- the patients of the heart.
- Proffessor researchers.
- People working in CHU who have planned at least one collaboration with the patients of the heart
- Researchers and students of chirugians in cardiology.
Aims and Objectives
- Develop a scientific understanding of the work of physicians in the hospital.
- To bring about a productive rapprochement between the world of the arts and that of the social sciences and health.
- To analyze and to improve the tools of construction of the wellness of the child and more generally of the patient in situation of vulnerability.
Content of a research project
A research program of The Ivorian Heart Foundation is defined by:
1) A focused research theme
2) The presentation of the research team
3) A reasoned research method
4) A timetable
5) A balanced expenditure / revenue budget (attached budget template)
6) The definition of objectives, forms and means of publication and sharing of research results.
We are currently supporting sick children of the heart.